Thursday, July 12, 2012

Final Taos Sketchbook Post

Two fighting/playing dogs. The little one reminds me of my in-laws' fox terrier Angie.
This is the final Taos post. As I mentioned earlier, I plan to go to the sketch journal workshop in Ireland next year. Until then, I will have to sketch here and on our trip to Boston and Vermont in August.

Some visiting art teachers suggested painting with wine. Maybe it has to sit out for a long time...
A mother and daughter with matching hats. So cute!
On our way to the Denver airport, we stopped in Colorado Springs to see the Garden of the Gods and ran into a lot of these Scrub Jays. Sadly, the fires got really bad right after we left in CO.

2 comments:

  1. Before I even saw the title of this post I recognized those playful pups. And so fun to see the mom and daughter drawing after you stalked them at the pueblo! Beautiful as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope you post your beautiful sketches too! Still working in my Shutterfly photo book.

    ReplyDelete