Wordsworth and the Dragon with 8 days to spare! THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
On to the next phase! We will keep you posted as soon as the book is available.
If you still want to support our book, you can contribute until the clock runs out: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/wordsworth-and-the-dragon
- Clients and Info
- Stream of Consciousness Sketches
- Coming Soon!
- Portfolio: The Wild Life of Elk
- Portfolio: Henry the Impatient Heron
- Portfolio: Annie Jump Cannon, Astronomer
- Portfolio: Black Beauty
- Portfolio: Big Cats
- Portfolio: Animal Atlas
- Portfolio: Animals Other Styles
- Portfolio: Animals
- Portfolio: Habitat Spy
- Portfolio: Little Red Bat
- Portfolio: Macarooned on a Dessert Island
- Portfolio: San Diego Zoo Centennial
- Portfolio: Camas and Sage
Friday, June 28, 2013
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Friday, June 7, 2013
|View from the Schott Tower...|
I was so irritated about that when I got home that I taped a piece to the top of the sketch and added the part that I wanted.
Vine video: https://vine.co/v/bEh9AdXbpEW
A week later, we drew in Clifton close to Mt.Storm Park. We loved this house beacuse it reminded us of an Edward Gorey illustration:
|Very Edward Gorey. You can almost see a man wearing a big fur coat walking out|
More soon! I have a bit of a backlog.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
We love all of our contributors!