Monday, June 5, 2023

HADORI STANDS UP Kickstarter

 


LAUNCHING TODAY!

Shari Lyon has decided to release the 4th book of the Read To Me Sing To Me series herself.

I had a wonderful time doing the art for HADORI STANDS UP!

Shari and I first worked together on Paw, Hoofs, and Wings, the official children's book for the San Diego Zoo Centennial.

This is a much more serious book. It is such a beautiful story. It is another book that takes place at night but the art is darker than Paw, Hoofs, and Wings. 

The story is about a hippo who stands up to protect her friends from poachers.

You can back the Kickstarter until the end of June.



Spread from HADORI STANDS UP

Sing with the animals!

There are some sketch tiers! I know I have a lot of friends who love hippos.


And I LOVE the Sticker Sheet!


Back it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sharilyonhadori/hadori-stands-up-a-childrens-book



No comments:

Post a Comment