Friday, April 22, 2022

New Website!

 

My new website is LIVE!
After years of working with my excellent web designer Jon at 3Verb, his company is retiring the server my site was on. It seemed like a good excuse for a complete redesign, especially with my new art book Kickstarting in July.

I did it in Adobe Portfolio and they have some awesome templates.

It is weird going through all my art over the years to put this together. Thousands of pieces of art are hard to distill. I have done a lot of cool projects over the years and have a few more to reveal soon including The Train Rolls On to the North Pole, Sloth's Treehouse Inn for San Diego Zoo, and a couple more! Let's just say I am booked to the ears through 2023!

Stay tuned for more with my art book and be a part of my Patreon!



No comments:

Post a Comment