Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy New Year!


View from the bench
My final Romania post will be soon. I have been really swamped with a variety of things.

I have several books in the works and I look forward to showing work from them soon. I am crazy swamped right now, but there are a lot of great things happening! (Yes, I am aware I said I am swamped twice!)

Here are some images I have neglected to post.

December 23rd I visited Krohn Conservatory to sketch their holiday display with Amy Bogard. It is beautiful, filled with Cincinnati icons made out of natural materials. We found out later from Chuck Rekow that the display was done by Applied Imagination.

Amazing! It looks like Cincinnati as a fairyland!

See Amy’s sketches here! http://cincyillustrators.blogspot.com/2014/12/holiday-sketches.html

Amy and I also sketched at the Mummy Exhibit at the Cincinnati Museum Center. 

See those sketches here: http://cincyillustrators.blogspot.com/2014/12/preview-of-mummy-exhibit-at-cincinnati.html 

Sketch from the hearing doctor's office
I have been squeezing in sketches hear and there between deadlines. The view of Clifton from the ear doctor’s office (in the Good Samaritan hospital campus) was gorgeous! I could not resist sketching it.

So, I am catching up on this blog and am currently preparing for the Slam Bam Comic Jam at the Art Academy. 

Details very soon. The opening is January 30th!


No comments:

Post a Comment