Friday, January 18, 2013

Woozy Frog

Definitely a picture in need of a story...
I have more Austin sketches to post, but I also finished this sketch over vacation. I have been working on it when my computer is restarting, crashing or causing me to wait. It is good therapy and better than throwing the computer against the wall.

I have been listening to a lot of Tolkien podcasts on The Tolkien Professor site while finishing The Fort on Fourth Street for Sylvan Dell. (Out Fall 2013!)

I discovered the podcast listening to Geeks Guide To the Galaxy, another podcast I highly recommend.

Anyway, after 30 or so hours of listening to Silmarillion discussion, fantasy is on the brain (in addition to the Fort on Fourth Street)...

2 comments:

  1. Really nice Christina. I'm enjoying your recent watercolour work and especially the ones you're doing from life. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Larry! I am trying to draw from life as often as I can. Got a hankering for a little fantasy though...

    ReplyDelete