Saturday, June 5, 2010

Meeting Donna Love

I just got back from a wonderful trip to Montana, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson Hole and Glacier Park. While out west, I got to meet Donna Love. She wrote the delightful text for Henry the Impatient Heron and we are now working on a cool new book project together.

Here we are at the Loon and Fish Festival to sign books. I will post more images soon!

Below, Troy and I encounter the wildlife in Glacier Park. Donna has a cool book about Glacier Park coming out soon. I will do a post when it is out!



2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'd love to meet Susan sometime and do a signing with her. Maybe the opportunity will arise with Big Cat, Little Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having two books together is definitely worth a trip. Maybe an ALA or something...

    ReplyDelete