- Clients and Info
- Stream of Consciousness Sketches
- Coming Soon!
- Portfolio: The Wild Life of Elk
- Portfolio: Henry the Impatient Heron
- Portfolio: Annie Jump Cannon, Astronomer
- Portfolio: Black Beauty
- Portfolio: Big Cats
- Portfolio: Animal Atlas
- Portfolio: Animals Other Styles
- Portfolio: Animals
- Portfolio: Habitat Spy
- Portfolio: Little Red Bat
- Portfolio: Macarooned on a Dessert Island
- Portfolio: San Diego Zoo Centennial
- Portfolio: Camas and Sage
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
More Spring Sketches...
Amy, Vanessa and I managed to get out and sketch the cherry blossoms at Spring Grove Cemetery while they were peak. It was a beautiful day. There was also a plein air group out that day, so a lot of painting was going on.
Also, I forgot to post the Cosmopolitan building sketch from a couple weeks ago. It is a couple doors down from Suder's Art Store and is supposed to be haunted.
It is a beautiful building and it is being renovated for The Brandery. Its windows are incredible!