- Clients and Info
- Stream of Consciousness Sketches
- Coming Soon!
- Portfolio: The Wild Life of Elk
- Portfolio: Henry the Impatient Heron
- Portfolio: Annie Jump Cannon, Astronomer
- Portfolio: Black Beauty
- Portfolio: Big Cats
- Portfolio: Animal Atlas
- Portfolio: Animals Other Styles
- Portfolio: Animals
- Portfolio: Macarooned on a Dessert Island
- Portfolio: San Diego Zoo Centennial
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Gateway Quarter in Over-the-Rhine Sketch
I love the restoration they have done with that whole area and am obsessed with how lovely the architecture is. It was the perfect time of day too when the sky is golden.
I got some odd looks as I sat on the sidewalk across the street and sketched. I need some sort of little chair or sit-upon for these occasions.