Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Scanning in Old Newspaper Clips!

 

Cin Weekly, April 2009

I have been cleaning up my flat files and found a bunch of fun old articles! Cin Weekly, City Beat, The Guardian, and, of course, the Cincinnati Enquirer.

The cool jobs article was very fun. They sent a photographer to the house to take pictures of my studio.

Cincinnati Enquirer, September 2011

I did the Books by the Banks poster in 2011. Sadly, I could not apply this year since I will be in France.

Cincinnati Enquirer, October 2010


The Guardian, Summer 2014

I always dreamed of being in The Guardian! This was for Animal Atlas, out in 2014 for Bloomsbury.

City Beat, November 2011

Finally, urban sketching! 

I have a few more articles to scan and I need to get copies of some Enquirer articles I never got paper copies of.  It is odd, I rarely get the paper versions anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment