Sunday, October 14, 2018

Coming Soon! Elin Books by Melanie Oesch

Book 1: Elin the Wood Elf Girl
I recently completed illustrations for the awesome book series about an elf girl and her owl best friend. They are written by Melanie Oesch, musician and yodeler.



I will have more art and a link to order the books soon!

Book 2: Elin Makes New Friends
I was lucky enough to go to the Eriz Valley in Switzerland where the books take place, sketch, and shoot a ton of reference photos.

Castle in Thun, Switzerland
The Eriz Valley in person!
Sketching in Thun
Final color sketch in Thun
Sneak peek of one of my favorite images from the book!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these sketches! Do you have a link yet for this book? Thanks!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete