Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday Wishes!

2015 has been a crazy year; wonderful in so many ways! The biggest is I have my hearing back thanks to Dr. CaJacob's skilled hands! I also have tiny titanium implants in my ears, which is way cool! I have otosclerosis, a hereditary hearing loss which causes the ear bones to calcify and preventing the sound waves from getting to the cochleas. Now I can hear normally; it is amazing and no more hearing aids!


It looks like it will be another crazy year in 2016. I have a lot of great things lined up and am kicking things off with a trip to Costa Rica with some friends and a university group.

I plan to do a lot of sketching and painting while there.

Here is a sketch from recent trip to the Krohn Conservatory with a group of fabulous ladies. Their holiday display is extraordinary and they add to it every year.


Final sketch...

On location
Sarah, me, Amy, Anisha, and Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment