Saturday, December 15, 2012

Crazy Holiday Season

Spike gets into the Holiday spirit...
This is a crazy time of year with a lot of deadlines so this is a quick post. I am finishing another fun book for Sylvan Dell called the Fort on Fourth Street (images form this very soon when I have time to breathe) and starting some new and exciting projects as well.

Anyway, Happy Holidays! I will be revealing this year's card soon! As well as the Pop Smoothie Spectacular, Spectacular Holiday Special...

Miffy must know she is in this book and wants to provide reference...
Little watercolor I did for Troy's parents for Christmas with their adorable fox terrier Angie up front. No spoiler alert for them; they do not have computers or internet access... (They do have electricity though and phone service. They are not that old school.)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Christina ! I think you must be the busiest person I know. Good luck and happy holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! To you guys too!

    Troy and I were laughing about this image because a few years ago I saw designer Stefan Sagmeister speak at an AIGA event. One of his rules was if a design is not working, add a dog... It does make it work...

    ReplyDelete